Jute (also know as hessian) is one of the oldest traditional packaging materials. This purely natural material is made from the bark of the jute plant. Jute fabric has a strong, woven construction that allows ventilation of the product and the fabric is also able to absorb moisture from the product.
Jute has gained an advantage as an eco-friendly option and is therefore an ideal packaging solution for many different products. Jute is also used for making fashion and promotional bags.
This product is traded by:
- Louis Blockx nv (Belgium)
- Carbognani srl (Italy)
- Nebig Verpakkingen B.V. (Netherlands)
- NNZ Beheer b.v. (Netherlands)
- Strongpack International B.V. (Netherlands)
- TradeMax (Netherlands)
- Zakkencentrale B.V. (Netherlands)
- Serra Sacos Y Gestion S.L. (Spain)
- Relianz AG (Switzerland)
- J.W. Martin Ltd (United Kingdom)
- G-Pack bvba/sprl (Belgium)
- LC Packaging International BV (Netherlands)